4 ways to whiten your teeth at home
Having good and presentable teeth is just as important as having clean skin, nice hair etc. but unfortunately going to the dentist to whiten your teeth costs a lot of money. Here are 4 simple ways for you to do it at home.
Baking soda, salt and strawberry:
- 4 regular size strawberries
- Half tbs salt
- 1 tbs baking soda
- Mash the berries
- Add salt and baking soda
- Wipe saliva off your teeth with a paper towel
- Apply the mixture on your toothbrush
- Apply on your teeth, Leave it on for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse with water. Repeat the treatment nightly.
Baking Soda and Lemon Juice:
- 6 teaspoons of baking soda
- Fresh lemon juice (After measures)
- Mix baking soda with the lemon juice to make a paste.
- Wipe saliva off your teeth of with paper towel.
- Put the paste on the toothbrush and apply.
- Leave the paste on for a minute or 2.
- Then rinse (You can leave it on a minute or 2 longer if you mix the paste with water instead of lemon.)
Lemon, Orange or Banana peels.
- Rub the inside of the peel against your teeth, until they are completely coated in.
- Let it on for at least 10 minutes.
- Brush your teeth, rinse and repeat the treatment everyday.
Side note: Try to keep your mouth open and your lips away from your teeth to prevent the peel from rubbing off. (I prefer the banana peel)
Coconut Oil Rinse
Every morning before brushing your teeth, scoop out the coconut oil into your mouth. Swish, pull and push around your mouth for at least 15 minutes, spit it out then rinse with water, and brush your teeth to finish.
Follow me on IG: @naobellevie