7 things to remember when dieting
- There is some parts of your body you can’t change, so you need to learn how to accept it. Don’t waste your energy trying to change something you can’t, instead you need to work on the parts that you can change. (Mine is my thick thighs, I’ve learned to live with it and it doesn’t bother me anymore 🙏🏾)
- There is no quick fix, Just because someone in Hollywood is did some diet that is supposedly “worked” doesn’t mean it actually does. Take your time and enjoy the process. Remember, it’s all about the journey
- Find what works for you and stick to it. Take time to work out what will work for you, what you’ve googled might not work for you, because we’re all different and not every diet works for all of us and if you can afford it hire a professional.
- Loosing weight gets harder with age, because our metabolism slows down so don’t beat yourself for not loosing weight fast and you need also to know that getting in shape/ loosing weight is never going to be easier than it is now! So, Don’t wait.
- Don’t starve yourself, you need to eat to keep your metabolism going, just choose wisely what you put in your mouth.
- Gluten free diet won’t help you loose weight any faster!! (Sorry to be the one to tell you).
- Increase the intensity of your workout to increase the fat burning.
Keep in mind, just because you are not a size zero doesn’t mean you’re unhealthy or not beautiful. There is a lot of stars that aren’t size zero, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, Adele, Kelly Clarkson and the list goes on. The most important thing is to love yourself first, become healthy inside first! 🙏🏾