6 ways to get bigger lips (no surgery)
- Step 1: Make a mixture of jalapeños, sugar and honing
- Step 2: Scrub the skin off your lips
- Step 3: put the mixture on your lips and leave it for as long as you can.
2. You can brush your lips with a toothbrush, this plums the lips too.
3. Draw your lips over your natural lines, meaning take it just a little bit outside. (Not too much)
This is how NOT to do it! Always use the same colour of both lip pencil and lipstick, that way it will look natural.
4. Play with shades, texture and lights:
- Use too shades of lipstick, lighter on top and darker on the bottom lip.
- Or, apply a darker lipstick all over your lips, and than apply a nude shiny colour in the centre of your lips.
- If you don’t want to bother yourself, use only a thick shiny lipgloss.
I’ve used stronger shade on the bottom lip and a weaker shade on the top lip.
And on this photo I’ve played a little bit more and applied red/orange’ish on the top lip and pink/red’ish on the bottom.
NB: my lips are already big (And they are real), so I’m very careful with many of these methods. Fx.: I never line my lips outside of my natural line, I rarely use lipgloss (when I do it has to be light and not too shiny).