Thank you Beauty by Elyse for the nomination! 💕
Don’t forget to check out her blog, I’ll link it down bellow on question 6.
1. What lead you to being a beauty blogger?
I’ve always been interested in beauty, and i thought I’d share my knowledge in beauty for other beauty lovers.
2. What beauty product can’t you live without?
My lip balm (if that even is a beauty product).
3. Who is your favorite makeup icon?
Oh… I don’t have one. I follow some YouTuber, but none of them is my icon.
4. What’s your favorite song?
At the moment, “Amazing grace, my chains are gone” by Chris Tomlin, but I like all songs by bands like Kutless, Skillet, Switchfoot, Rend Collective, Anberlin, just to name a few… But also, anything to do with Afro beats 👌🏾
5. If you could only apply makeup to one part of your face, what (where) would it be?
I’m blessed to have a beautiful skin, so it wouldn’t be my face. It has to be either my eyes (mascara) or lips (lipstick).
6. Whose your blogging bestie?
I don’t have one yet, but I like Beauty by Elyse, her posts are amazing!
7. If you could move to NY or LA to pursue a makeup/fashion career where would you go an why?
I would go to LA because of the good weather, besides, New York is too busy, too many people… I wouldn’t like it there.
8. What is your favorite part about blogging?
When you get to change the world, with one beauty advice at time, hehe… Kidding! My favourite part is sharing things to other bloggers, and me getting things and knowledge in return as well.
9. Do you have a youtube channel? If not would you start one?
Not yet, but I’ll definitely start one… Soon… Hopefully.
10. Where do you see your blog in 3 years?
Well, more followers and definitely a “mogul”.
And I’m going to nominate: (same questions)
2. Chronic pain